![]() |
| Beautiful Annot |
Enjoying a relaxed pace of life in Annot, Haute Provence France. It really is such a picturesque area surrounded by forests of pine trees.
A small friendly town which has all the amenities we need. Our night stay at the local campsite was also very pleasant. The campsite is by the river and is well cared for and maintained, I leave feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Climbing the sandstone of Annot brings its challenges whether it be on one of the huge blocks or on the cliffs.
![]() |
| Robin gearing up for then crack route ahead |
![]() |
| Searching for routes in between the blocks |
The cracks of the trad routes make us learn new skills, hand and foot jamming. With the blocks we have to delicately try to balance and smear while we reach the next pocket.
After the sharper feature of Limestone I feel like a novice again.
![]() | |
| Taking a break from the slabs |
Two months in and I'd like to say my climbing is stronger but the truth is I have a long way to go especially on leading.




No comments:
Post a Comment