Wednesday, 25 May 2016

I feel the vibe is changing and we're learning more each day understanding each other's needs and wants.
After a month we have pasted the holiday faze and are now adjusting to the lifestyle. I think it's important to realise we're no longer in a rush, there are of course certain times for things. ( how long the bakery will be open so we can get our bread and cake!)
We should climb when the weather is good and we want to, relax and take a day off when we feel the need.

Verdon is still challenging us each climb, I've been able to pull my weight a bit more and lead a couple of pitches of our multi- pitch routes.
Or last climb Pour Une Poingnee De Gros Lards on the La Derobee area, a great climb and I'm thankful Robin climbed the hardest pitches.
I'll be interested how much l will improve with the consistitsy of  our climbing. We often meet some amazing climbers from all over Europe who have access to areas such as Verdon within a few hours drive. Now we have the ability to drive wherever we wish and challenge ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so good Paula!!!!!! From Oki xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so good Paula!!!!!! From Oki xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete