Sunday, 30 October 2016









Back to Siurana and some more days spent climbing in the valley and nearby the village. 
Robin's climbing has progressed and he able to push through. 
This is good for me because he can set up routes I would otherwise not be able to lead.
After another week in Siurana and in a desperate need for camping gas we drive to Tarrangona. 
It's a much bigger town and we get all our chores done.
Tarrangona is on the Mediterranean Sea, Robin suggest we spend a few days by the beach. 
A chance to relax our aching climbing muscles and swim in the sea.
With our park4night app we find a quiet spot right by the beach and are lullied to sleep by the sound of the waves,
The following morning I feel inspired to do some yoga on the beach and then go for a refreshing dip in the sea ( I could get use to this beach life).


No comments:

Post a Comment